No equity and not-for-profit
We are the most startup-friendly accelerator on the planet.
Each year, MassChallenge awards up to $2m in equity-free cash prizes to help high-impact startups succeed.
The 2017 MassChallenge Switzerland Program is now officially closed! It started in February with a launch event in Lausanne, with a bunch of flying acrobats suspended over the Place de l’Europe. We had 450 applications, narrowed down to 180, and finally, 75 finalists accelerated.
CHF 100,000 Diamond Winners
CHF 40,000 - Gold Winners
Oct 4, 2017;
The complete list of the 2017 top 12 startups is below:
- Alogo Analysis SA (High Tech – Sports Technology) - A Swiss incorporated company dedicated in analysing equestrian sports and provide innovative statistics.
- ChemAlive SA (High Tech – Internet & Web) - Software driven by machine learning that allows the chemical industry to model chemistry, improve yield and generate new chemical leads.
- HaYa Therapeutics (Healthcare/Life Sciences - Therapeutics) - Developing a first-in-class biopharmaceutical therapy to treat heart failure.
- Imverse (High Tech – Gaming & Consumer) - From a single 360° photo to a volumetric VR room-scale interactive movie. We are democratizing virtual and mixed reality content creation.
- Infrastructure Systems Managers / Dechets a l’Or (Social Impact – Poverty Alleviation) - Dechets a l'Or uses tech to that brings infrastructure services to African cities. We create cleaner cities with brighter futures.
- Lymphatica Medtech SA (Healthcare/Life Sciences – Medical Devices) - Lymphatica develops a micropump-based medical device for treatment of lymphedema, a chronic, disabling side effect of anti-cancer therapies.
- MagicTomato.ch (General – Retail) - Local online groceries delivered the same day. 100% non-industrial, 100% no GMO 100% never frozen food
- MEMBRASENZ GmbH (Energy / CleanTech - Generation) - R&D, production and commercialization of novel membranes used in electrolysis for the production of hydrogen, as a new energy carrier.
- Moka Studio Sàrl (High Tech – Gaming & Consumer) - Mosketch is a disruptive software that allows to quickly and easily create top quality 3D animations.
- Precision Vine (General - Agriculture) - Precision Vine improves quality and efficiency in the wine industry by using remote sensing services to create valuable information.
- Sleepiz (Healthcare/Life Sciences – Medical Devices) - Measuring patient vital signs in a contact-free manner to allow for clinical grade diagnosis of sleep disorders in a home based setting.
- TasteHit (High Tech – Internet & Web) - Data-driven user engagement tools for online shops.
September 15 - Go for Gold;
Another great day for our Finalists :-)
August 17, 2017
CONGRATS to http://ledsafari.com/ for the win in this evening's "1 minute to pitch it" and to all who participated - a REALLY GREAT event :-)
The seven finalists (out of 50 pitchers) were;